Calcium chloride 10% injection 5ml №10 ampoules (Armavir)

$17.95

More info

Calcium chloride 10% injection 5ml №10 ampoules (Armavir)

Tradename:
Calcium chloride

International non-proprietary name:

calcium chloride

Dosage Form:

intravenous solution.

Composition:

Calcium chloride hexahydrate - 100 mm

Water for injection - up to 1 ml.

Description:

colorless clear liquid.

Pharmacotherapeutic group:

calcium-phosphorus metabolism regulator.

pharmachologic effect

Calcium, compensates for the deficiency of calcium, necessary for the implementation of the process of transmission of nerve impulses, reduction of skeletal and smooth muscles, myocardial activity, formation of bone tissue, coagulation of blood. Reduces the permeability of cells and the vascular wall, prevents the development of inflammatory reactions, increases the body's resistance to infections and can significantly enhance phagocytosis (phagocytosis, decreasing after sodium chlorine intake, increases after taking calcium supplements). When administered intravenously, it stimulates the simiatic division of the autonomic nervous system, enhances epinephrine release by the adrenal glands, and has a moderate diuretic effect.

Pharmacokinetics

In plasma, about 45% is found in a complex with proteins. About 20% is excreted by the kidneys, the rest (80%) is removed from the intestinal contents.

Indications for use

Bleeding of various etiology and localization (pulmonary, gastrointestinal, nasal, uterine, etc.); allergic diseases (serum sickness, kpapivnitsa, febrile syndrome, itching, angioedema); dystrophic alimentary edema, spasmophilia; hypoparathyroidism, hypocalcemia, increased vascular permeability (hemorrhagic vasculitis, radiation sickness), weakness of labor activity, poisoning with magnesium salts, oxalic and fluoric acids: paroxysmal myoplegia (hyperkalemic form).

Contraindications

Hypersensitivity, hypercalcemia. atherosclerosis. tendency to thrombosis.

Dosage and administration

Intravenously slowly (6-8 drops / min), 5-15 ml of 10% solution, diluted with 0.9% NaCl solution or 5% dextrose solution in 100-200 ml.

Side effect

When administered intravenously, the sensation of heat, flushing of the skin of the face, bradycardia, with the rapid introduction - fibrillation of the ventricles of the heart.
Local reactions (with intravenous) - pain and hyperemia along the vein.

Interaction with other drugs

When combined with thiazide diuretics, it can enhance hypercalcemia, reduce the effect of calcitonin on hypercalcemia, and reduce the bioavailability of phenytoin.

special instructions

It can not be administered subcutaneously or intramuscularly, tissue necrosis is possible (high concentrations of calcium chloride, starting at 5%, cause severe irritation of the vascular wall).
When calcium chloride is administered intravenously, a sensation of heat appears first in the oral cavity, and then throughout the body (previously used to determine blood flow velocity — the time between the moment of its introduction into the vein and the appearance of the sensation of heat).

Shelf life

5 years. Do not use beyond the expiration date printed on the package.

Storage conditions

In a dry, dark place at a temperature of from 18 to 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.



It is a pharmaceutical drug. Use only as directed by your doctor.