Echinacea Ka Absorption Table No. 18 boosts immunity
As a biologically active food supplement - a source of hydroxycinnamic acids, an additional source of vitamin C.
Characteristic:Echinacea Ka - lozenges based on Echinacea drug and vitamin C to strengthen the immune system. Effective in the treatment and prevention of acute respiratory infections and colds.
- It has a tonic, tonic, immunomodulatory (enhances immunity) action;
- Effective in the treatment and prevention of colds and acute respiratory diseases.
- individual intolerance to the components of dietary supplements,
- pregnancy, breastfeeding,
- tendency to thrombosis,
- progressive systemic diseases (tuberculosis, leukemia, multiple sclerosis, collagenosis).
Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Composition and release form:pills weighing 3.0 g without flavoring or with tastes of mint, or orange, or raspberry, or lemon-lime, or with the mixed taste.
Composition:Echinacea purpurea herb extract, ascorbic acid, sugar, glucose, calcium stearate, food flavors.
Biologically active substances, mg / tab., Not less: hydroxycinnamic acids in terms of chicory - 3.0, vitamin C - 18.0.
Dosage and administration:Inside, adults no more than 3 pills per day, resolving to complete dissolution.
Reception duration - 2 weeks.