Evalar Direct Eye Vitamins No. 60 pills
- Direct Vitamins for the eyes
- - it is a complex of vital vitamins and minerals with biologically active substances of plants to protect the eyes from intense loads, support the physiological processes of vision.
- Vitamins A, B1, AT2, AT6, C, rutin, microcell zinc in combination with biologically active substances of bilberry extract, ginkgo biloba extract and eyebright extract contribute to:
- strengthening the walls of blood vessels, including the fundus vessels;
- adaptation of vision in the dark;
- reduce fatigue with prolonged eye strain (working at a computer, driving a car, reading, watching television);
- protection of the eyes from aggressive external influences (bright light, electromagnetic radiation, etc.).
Only 1 tablet per day satisfies the daily need of the body for vitamins and minerals necessary for the protection and preservation of full vision.
Information on the components that make up the Forward Eye Vitamins:
Vitamin Aparticipates in the perception of light by the eye, supports the adaptation of vision in the dark, is necessary in building the visual pigment of the retina, participates in the function of cell membranes, in tissue respiration and energy metabolism, supports its own barrier functions.
Complex of vitamins of group B(AT1, AT2, AT6) necessary to maintain normal intracellular metabolism of eye tissue, maintains visual performance, reduces eye strain.
Vitamin C and rutin have strong antioxidant properties and strengthen the walls of the capillaries of the eyes.
Zincprotects the retina from aggressive external influences.
Bilberry Extractstimulates the formation of photosensitive pigment of the retina, while maintaining twilight vision.
Ginkgo Biloba ExtractIt maintains blood supply to the eye’s tissues, delivering nutrients to the cells.
Eyebright Grasssupports the physiological processes of vision and healthy eyes.
|Mode of application||
Adults take 1 tablet 1 time per day with meals.|
Duration of reception is 30 days.
With individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy, breastfeeding.|
Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
|Tablet weight||0.5 g|
|1 tablet (daily intake) contains||Weight||
|Vitamin A (retinol equivalent)||1 mg||125*|
|Vitamin C||70 mg||116,7*|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin)||1.2 mg||85,7|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||1 mg||62,5|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||2 mg||100|
|Flavonoids rutin||30 mg||100|
Mode of applicationAdults take 1 tablet 1 time per day with meals. Duration of reception is 30 days. If necessary, the course of treatment can be repeated with a 10 day break. With regular admission, the effectiveness of the complex is enhanced.