Aqua Maris device for washing the nose + salt sea 2,97g №30
Contraindications• Acute otitis media and exacerbation of chronic otitis media.
• Individual intolerance to the components of the washing agent.
• Allergic reactions to washing agent components.
• Frequent nosebleeds.
• Benign and malignant neoplasm of the nasal cavity.
• Complete obstruction of the nasal passages.
• Children's age up to 5 years ..
It is a pharmaceutical drug. Use only as directed by your doctor.
1. Cut the bag and pour sea salt into the device.
2. Fill the device with boiled water up to the mark and stir until the salt is completely dissolved.
3. Take a comfortable position in front of the sink. Bend your head forward and turn slightly to the side.
4. Take a deep breath and hold your breath. Attach the tip of the device to the upper nostril so that it is tightly pressed against it.
5. Tilt the device so that the solution starts to flow from the tip of the device into the nasal passage. The solution will flow from the opposite nostril.
6. To remove the remaining solution from the nose, blow your nose, without changing the position of the head.
7. Then blow your nose in a straight position.
8. Repeat the procedure with the other nostril.
After use, rinse the device with cool water and dry it well.
A solution of sea salt enriched with hypoallergenic essential oils is recommended to be used daily.
Store at a temperature not higher than 25 ° С in a dry place.