Aqua Maris Norm Spray 100ml
Sea water, sterilized and reduced to an isotonic state, helps to maintain the normal physiological state of the nasal mucosa.
The drug contributes to the dilution of mucus and the normalization of its production in the mucous goblet cells.
Trace elements that make up the drug, improve the function of the ciliated epithelium, which increases the resistance of the nasal mucosa to disease-causing bacteria and viruses.
The drug helps flush and remove street and room dust, allergens and haptens from the nasal mucosa, reducing the local inflammatory process.
Indications- adenoiditis in children;
- acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the nasal cavity, nasal sinuses and nasopharynx;
- The postoperative period after surgery on the nasal cavity;
- allergic and vasomotor rhinitis in adults and children (especially in individuals with hypersensitivity to drugs or with a predisposition to it);
- prevention of infections of the nasal cavity in the autumn-winter period;
- protection against permanent adverse effects on the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract (smokers; drivers of vehicles; people working in hot and dusty workshops living in regions with harsh climatic conditions);
- in order to preserve the physiological characteristics of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity during its dryness, as well as in altered microclimatic conditions in persons living and working in rooms with conditioned air and / or central heating.
Contraindications- hypersensitivity to the drug.
It is a pharmaceutical drug. Use only as directed by your doctor.
Aerosol spray Aqua Maris Norm made of water Adriatic Sea and does not contain artificial additives and preservatives. A jet of seawater under pressure washes away purulent contents from the nasal cavity, restoring the patency of the nasal passages. Aqua Maris Norm shortens the duration of the common cold and respiratory diseases, reduces the risk of infection in the sinuses and ear cavity (sinusitis and otitis). Besides, Aqua Maris Norm reduces the risk of local complications and accelerates healing processes after nasal operations, such as the removal of adenoids, polyps, septoplasty, etc.
Mode of applicationIntranasal. For therapeutic purposes, each nasal passage is washed 4–6 times a day, daily;
for the purpose of prevention - 2–4 times a day;
for hygienic purposes - 1-2 times a day (more often if necessary).
Duration of use of the product is not limited.
The procedure for the procedure of washing the nasal cavity.
1. Take a comfortable position in front of the sink and lean forward.
2. Tilt your head to the side.
3. Insert the tip of the bottle into the top of the bow.
4. Flush the nasal cavity for a few seconds.
5. Blow your nose.
6. If necessary, repeat the procedure.
7. Carry out the procedure with a different nasal passage.
Terms and conditions of storage
The drug should be stored out of reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Shelf life - 2 years.
The contents of the vial are sterile. After opening the bottle, the drug should be used within 45 days.
Pharmacy sales terms
The drug is approved for use as a means of OTC.