Trekrezan 200mg №20 pills
Composition:1 tablet contains:
active ingredient: hydroxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate (trecresan) 0.2 g;
excipients: potato starch, milk sugar (lactose monohydrate), calcium stearate (calcium stearate).
Pharmachologic effect.Trekrezan - immunomodulatory drug with pronounced adaptogenic properties. The drug stimulates the production of α- and γ-interferon, contributes to the increase and correction of the immune status of the body due to the activation of cellular and humoral immunity, stimulates the phagocytic activity of macrophages.
The drug strengthens the immune system of the body, increases endurance during physical and mental stress, reduces the effect of various toxins, increases the body's resistance to hypoxia, low and high temperatures and other adverse environmental factors.
The drug has a pronounced anti-toxic effect in case of poisoning with ethanol, organic solvents, salts of heavy metals.
• to improve immunity (prevention and treatment of colds, flu, ARVI and other viral and bacterial diseases);
• to increase physical and mental performance and prevent overwork, increase body resistance to various stress effects (hypoxia, overheating, overcooling);
• in secondary immunodeficiency states, including on the background of long-term antibiotic therapy;
• as part of complex therapy for poisoning with salts of heavy metals;
• as part of the treatment of alcohol withdrawal syndrome.
Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug, children under 12 years old (due to the lack of data on the effectiveness and safety of use). Pregnancy, lactation. Hereditary lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency or impaired absorption of glucose and galactose.
• to improve immunity and prevent colds in adults and children over 12 years old - 0.2 g per day for 7-14 days;
• during the treatment of a cold, flu, ORVI for adults and children over 12 years old - 0.6 g per day on the first day, then 0.2 g daily per day for 7 days;
• to increase physical and mental performance and enhance the body's resistance to various stressors - 0.6 g per day on the first day, then 0.2 g daily per day for 7 days;
• in case of poisoning with salts of heavy metals - 0.4-0.6 g per day every day for at least 5 days;
• to reduce the manifestations of alcohol withdrawal syndrome - 0.4-0.6 grams per day every day for 5 days.
If necessary, treatment is repeated at intervals of 1-2 months between courses.
In rare cases, allergic reactions.
Symptoms of intoxication due to overdose of drugs are not marked.
Interaction with other drugs.
Undesirable interactions with other drugs are not observed.
Shelf life.2 years.
Do not apply after the expiration date.
List B. Store in a dry, dark place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
It is a pharmaceutical drug. Use only as directed by your doctor.