Frautest Candida test for determining thrush
Symptoms of candidiasis: severe itching, soreness in the vagina, irritation, burning sensation that may increase with urination, copious white curdled discharge, pain during intercourse.
But it must be remembered that a number of infectious and non-infectious diseases can cause similar symptoms, and incorrect diagnosis and self-treatment lead to an increased risk of developing immunity to certain drugs, delaying appropriate treatment and increasing the risk of developing complications.
One of the fastest diagnostic methods for determining this disease is the test for determining FRAUTEST thrush, it can be used independently before going to a doctor, and also allows you to save money by limiting the use of unnecessary or inappropriate drugs for self-treatment.
The accuracy of the method is 90%.
The test is based on an immune method in which Candida antigens interact with specific antibodies to Candida, linked to blue latex particles in a fluid flow, to form a blue stripe.
The presence of a blue band in the test zone indicates a positive result. Latex particles interact below the test area with other specific antibodies, forming a control strip. The blue bar in the control area indicates the correctness of the test.
Advantages of the test:
- Independent monitoring of vaginal discharge and timely access to a doctor.
- One of the ways to limit the abuse of OTC antifungal drugs unsuitable for self-medication.
- Postdiagnosis of the effectiveness of antifungal therapy course.
- The presence of other pathogens does not affect the test result.
- Testing can be done anytime and anywhere.
Manufacturer: Savyon Diagnostics Ltd, Israel