Ayunova / Ayunova Memorial №60 capsules
Biologically active Supplement to improve the memory of plant origin. It is used as an additional source of biologically active substances, vitamins, minerals, trace elements to maintain mental alertness, high performance, and overall body strengthening. Traditional plant extracts, a complex of vitamins B and vitamin C, contribute to the proper functioning of the nervous system and psyche, as well as prevent fatigue and exhaustion.
Improves blood supply to the brain. Prevention of stroke and post-stroke condition. Removes heaviness in the head. Improves memory.
Do not use in patients with phenylketonuria.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy and lactation consult a doctor. Dietary supplement is not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet, as well as a healthy lifestyle.
NATURAL VEGETABLE EXTRACTS
WITHANIA SOMNIFERA - INDIAN RENNIN - ASHVAGANDKHA
Properties and effects:
- It is an excellent tonic for stress and sleep disorders, gives peace and clarity of mind, gives energy and at the same time healing emotional balance, an important and very powerful antioxidant for protecting cells
- reduces the level of the stress hormone cortisol and helps reduce the destructive effects of stress, as well as slow the aging process
- Other beneficial properties and effects:
- soothes and strengthens the heart (especially with arrhythmias)
- famous aphrodisiac in ayurvedic medicine
ZINGIBER OFFICINALE - GINGER - SHUNTI
Properties and effects:
- reduces nervous tension
- supports the work of the nervous system during psycho-emotional overstrain
- components of the plant act as serotonin antagonists, thus suppressing the CNS centers
Other beneficial properties and effects:
- Good for seasickness due to depression of 5-HT3 receptors
- stimulates digestion
- stimulates the flow of bile
- has a warming effect on the periphery
- stimulates the heart
- removes ama (slags) and stimulates agni (digestive fire)
CENTELLA ASIATICA - CENTELLA ASIAN - GOTU COLA
Properties and effects:
- improves performance and blood supply to the brain, prevents the development of arteriosclerosis
- prevents the deposition of amyloid in the brain and thereby helps prevent Alzheimer's disease
- great remedy against stress
- reduces general nervousness
- improves blood circulation
VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID)
It participates in the regulation of redox processes of carbohydrate metabolism, blood coagulation, tissue regeneration, the formation of steroid hormones, the synthesis of collagens and procollagen, the normalization of capillary permeability.
Zinc is important for cognitive, that is, mental performance and function of enzymes - today there are about 100 enzymatic reactions that depend on zinc.
It is important for normal cell proliferation and in general for development, growth and regeneration processes.
Zinc is a powerful antioxidant and strengthens the immune system (indispensable for the activity of T-helpers and T-killers). It is useful in case of substitution treatment for type 2 Diabetes mellitus, hair loss, acne, neurodermatitis, infertility, macular dystrophy and cataract, colds.
VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN)
Vitamin B1 is important for many enzymes that regulate carbohydrate metabolism, and helps convert carbohydrates into glucose (grape sugar) - which is important for brain function and energy. Needed by the brain and heart muscle because of their high energy requirements. Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and is involved in the transmission of nerve impulses.
VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN)
Plays a central role in metabolism. Vitamin B2 is involved in the production of cell energy as a coenzyme of flavin enzymes. It supports the normal functioning of the respiratory chain, i.e. promotes the consumption of oxygen by the lungs and absorbs carbon dioxide emitted.
VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXIN)
Vitamin B6 is involved in the normal metabolism of protein and glycogen and is therefore important for cells. It is very important for the immune system, in particular, as an antihistamine.
VITAMIN B9 (FOLIC ACID)
It is important as a carrier of methyl groups, is involved in many stages of the synthesis of DNA, RNA and amino acids. Also involved in the formation of red blood cells. Together with vitamin B12, it plays the role of a cofactor in converting homocysteine to methionine.
Important: replacement therapy for accelerated cell division (cancer), alcohol abuse.
VITAMIN B12 (COBALAMINE)
In the form of their coenzymes, methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, cobalamin is necessary for the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. B12 plays a significant role in the formation of red blood cells - vitamin B12 deficiency can cause anemia! Together with folic acid and vitamin B6, it is of great importance for lowering the level of homocysteine that is harmful for blood vessels. The risk of such phenomena as stroke and heart attack that are harmful to blood vessels is reduced.
Dosage and administration
2 capsules in the morning after meals. Wash down the capsules with warm water. Reception course not less than 30 days. Course duration up to 2 years. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
In a dry, dark place and out of reach of children, at a temperature not higher than 25 ° C.